AIM AND ETHOS OF THE SCHOOL
We are a Community Primary School with a Nursery,
our children are aged 3 to 11 years old.
At Crab Lane Primary School we aim to educate children and let them receive as wide a range of activities and experiences as possible to ensure an interesting varied and challenging curriculum. In formulating this policy we aim to ensure the following
• Every child in the school is treated equally.
• The trips and events can be planned long term to fit in the curriculum and school year.
• The trips are enjoyable and rewarding.
• The trips are easy to plan and organise.
• Every child shall leave school with a similar experience.
• The trips are free of compulsory charge to all children and no child, parent or guardian need feel obliged to contribute to the cost.
• Our school is attractive to prospective parents.
“At Crab Lane we create a safe and caring environment which celebrates and respects everybody. Working as a team, we value our partnerships with parents, governors and the community.
We will challenge everybody to achieve their full potential:
Be the best person you can!”
We will do this by:
• Building confidence and resilience
• Developing ambition and aspiration
• Trusting and respecting each other
• Looking after each other and our environment.