Aims, Ethos, Vision & Mission
AIMS AND ETHOS OF THE SCHOOL
We are a Community Primary School with a Nursery,
our children are aged 3 to 11 years old.
At Crab Lane Primary School we aim to educate children and let them receive as wide a range of activities and experiences as possible to ensure an interesting varied and challenging curriculum. In formulating this policy we aim to ensure the following
• Every child in the school is treated equally.
• The trips and events can be planned long term to fit in the curriculum and school year.
• The trips are enjoyable and rewarding.
• The trips are easy to plan and organise.
• Every child shall leave school with a similar experience.
• The trips are free of compulsory charge to all children and no child, parent or guardian need feel obliged to contribute to the cost.
• Our school is attractive to prospective parents.
“At Crab Lane we create a safe and caring environment which celebrates and respects everybody. Working as a team, we value our partnerships with parents, governors and the community."
We will challenge everybody to achieve their full potential:
Be the best person you can!”
We will do this by:
• Building confidence and resilience
• Developing ambition and aspiration
• Trusting and respecting each other
• Looking after each other and our environment.
'All groups of pupils enjoy their lessons, participate fully and achieve well. They have equal access to all the opportunities offered and no discrimination is tolerated.'
Ofsted May 2012