Junior Prince's Award
JUNIOR PRINCE'S AWARD
Improving Attainment in Primary Schools
The SkillForce Prince’s Award is a 12 week course designed to develop confidence, resilience and leadership and teamwork skills.
The Prince’s Award is for children aged 9-14, and is ideal for:
• Students at key transition points such as the step up to secondary school
• Students who would benefit from additional support to build confidence and skills
What will students gain?
• Confidence and resilience
• Teamwork and leadership skills
Nationally recognised awards for sports leadership, First Aid and navigation Both the school and the participating students will receive a SkillForce The Prince’s Award certificate, as well as a digital badge in recognition of successful completion of this sought-after Award, a great addition to any young person’s CV.
• The programme is a unique combination of reflective learning and practical activities, to enable learners to connect with their goals and aspirations.