The Learning Village
What is The Learning Village?
The Learning Village is an image-based English as an Additional Language (EAL) programme for pupils in English-medium schools.
It follows a blended approach, with a comprehensive online programme supported by offline, teacher-directed learning.
Beginning with everyday survival language and phonics, it leads onto specific curriculum content.
Learning Village includes:
- 10,000+ words and phrases, for speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Image-based learning, to assist learners who are unable to read in their mother tongue
- Excellent support for Special Educational Needs learners
- Techniques to help learners support themselves
- Support for blended learning and for self-study
The Learning Village is fun! It's a vibrant, interactive world where learners visit places, play games and make virtual friends - while learning English.
There will be an Annual competition between 1st of December- 1st of January that I would like learners to take part.
Annual 2020 Competition - 1st Dec 2020 to 1st Jan 2021
WIN PRIZES AND TROPHIES FOR:
- Learner that makes the most progress
- Learner that scores the most points
- School that makes the most progress
- School that scores the most points
It's Competition Time!!!