Physical Education and
What is the PE and Sports Funding?
At Crab Lane Primary School, we are committed to the Department for Education’s vision for that ALL pupils leave primary school , physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy, active lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
We also believe that an innovative, varied PE curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities have a positive influence on the concentration, attitude and academic achievement of all our children.
How is the funding spent?
- benefit all children regardless of sporting ability;
- enable children to have the opportunity to compete in competitions, at some level;
- provide opportunities for identified children to participate in inter-sport competitions;
- give staff access to training opportunities and continued professional development.
- raise the profile of sport within the school community.
What is the impact of the funding?
Page Last Reviewed: 11.07.2023